Table of Contents
Snapdeal Lifeline Offer – Get Upto 100MB 3G Data For Free – Hello Friends, Snapdeal is back again with loot offer for their users. Now Snapdeal is offering free Up to 100 MB 3G Data. Yes, you can grab free 3G data with this great offer. This is really amazing offer from Snapdeal. You can get free 100 MB 3G data on collecting tokens. You just need 10 Tokens in order to get Free 100 MB 3G Data. You will get one token on every transaction of Rs.50 or more. You can do Recharge Or Bills Payment to collect tokens and redeem them as free 3G Data. Use a LifeLine when you need a little boost on your 3G data and get upto 100MB Data.
How To Get Free 100 MB 3G Data using Snapdeal Lifeline Offer:
- Download Snapdeal App From Here. [Offer Page]
- Install and Open the App.
- Create a New Account.
- Go To Recharge OR Bills Payment section and initiate a Recharge OR Bills Payment of Rs.50 or more.
- Complete your Transaction.
- That’s It. You will get Your Tokens.
- To Redeem Free 3G Data, you need to have at least 10 Tokens. To Collect 10 tokens, you need to make 10 transaction of Rs.50.
- Once you have enough tokens, you can redeem them as free 3g data.
How To Redeem Tokens for Free 3G Data:
- Go To Recharge OR bills payment section from left menu.
- Click on “Data Lifeline“.
- Then click on “Redeem“.
- That’s It. Now you will get free 100 MB 3G Data
Terms & Conditions:
- Each use of the Lifeline will deduct 10 tokens from your account
- 1 use of the Lifeline will give you approximately 100MB of 3G prepaid data for the operator and circle to which your registered mobile number belongs
- Tokens can be earned by doing a recharge or a bill payment on Freecharge. Every Rs.50 spent gives you 1 token, with a maximum of 6 tokens on one transaction
- Tokens will be credited to the account from which the transaction is done
- You can have maximum of 30 tokens at any point of time. Any tokens earned beyond this limit will automatically get forfeited
- The operator and circle details of your mobile number is determined using a computer algorithm
- Freecharge or Snapdeal is not responsible for your existing data plan getting lapsed due to using the Lifeline. Please check with your operator before you avail the offer
- The amount of 3G data given as a Lifeline will vary based on the circle of the mobile number eligible for reward
- Freecharge and / or Snapdeal reserves the right to modify or withdraw the promotion at any point of time
- Currently Data lifeline is applicable only for Airtel, Aircel, BSNL and Vodafone Prepaid mobile connections
- For all the queries please write to [email protected]
IF YOU LOVE ALLLOOTOFFERS THEN SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS, BECAUSE AWESOME THINGS ARE BETTER WHEN SHARED.
Join Our Facebook Group and Get Latest Loots offer notification via Facebook.
Tags:- Snapdeal, Snapdeal offer, Snapdeal Lifeline, Snapdeal Free 3G Data, Snapdeal 3G Data Lifeline Offer, How To Redeem Tokens in Snapdeal.